Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back home

Photo by Marvin

Unfortunately, this is not where I live (although it's only a short plane ride away in the beautiful province of Bohol). But it's a good mental picture to have as I sort, pack, and navigate my way through stuff which have been gathering dust since I left home 4 years ago.

Moving back for an extended stay can be quite complicated. My bedroom is a bodega, my old Nissan Sentra has been "handed down" to my sisters and I don't have the CDs to install the scanner or the printer.

However, I get to share the newspaper with my dad in the morning, have lunch with my brother before he leaves for work, chat with my sisters as I finish up my drawing for the day, and help my mom do the grocery.

It's nice to be home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment