Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tito Arturo Makes Robot Monsters

Just a peek at what's been happening the past few days:

Anito, 2009

Paper Monsters, 2009

Do you guys remember the legend of the monster snake
who lived in the basement of Robinsons?

Noguchi, 2009

Drawing a series of illustrations can be fun but also a little nerve-wracking for someone as impatient as me. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product and moving on...even if it will take a few more months.

It's Easter in a few days!

4 comments:

  1. these are so lively and so much fun, all your details always amaze me, all those cars are so wonderful and the scale is wonderful.
    Thank you for the kind and sweet birthday wishes, I always enjoy visiting your delightful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the Anito. I can imagine the monster saying, "Har har, toy cars! toy cars! I love cars!" - marbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, these are great!! Thanks for checking out my silly blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav is the paper monsters illustration!
    funny scene!! and love the face expression of the father

    ReplyDelete